Yes, our State License number is 104.017130
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, we are insured and bonded.
Yes. Crown Roofing & Masonry Co. has many options for roofing and masonry services:
- Roof Replacement
- Roofing Repair
- Roofing Maintenance
- Roof Coating
- Masonry and Tuckpointing
Yes, if mortar or bricks are damaged tuckpointing will help to prevent leaking. It is removing and replacing badly deteriorated mortar and brick. Crown Roofing uses a specialized tool for the trade to give the new joints a smooth finish. So your masonry will last for decades.
There are several options:
- Upgrade roof with Progressive Materials Silicone Coating for 5, 10 or 20 years warranty
- Purchase package that includes a maintenance program
In most cases, work shouldn't be done yourself. Qualifying roofing contractors are well-trained to safely and efficiently repair or replace roof systems. You could also damage your roof system or easily injure yourself by falling off or through the roof.
Make sure that:
- The contractor is licensed by the State.
- The contractor has worker compensation and general liability insurance.
- The contractor uses high-skilled workers that are certified by a manufacturer.
- Warranty is confirmed.
Not necessarily. Leaks can come from damaged flashing or small section that is deteriorated. You need to have professional to come out and check your roof.