Frequently Asked Questions
Are you a licensed contractor?Crown RoofingYes, our State License number is 104.017130
Are you insured?Crown RoofingYes, we are insured and bonded.
Do you do roofing repair or maintenance?Crown RoofingYes. Crown Roofing & Masonry Co. has many options for roofing and masonry services:
- Roof Replacement
- Roofing Repair
- Roofing Maintenance
- Roof Coating
- Masonry and Tuckpointing
Does tuckpointing help to stop leaking?Crown RoofingYes, if mortar or bricks are damaged tuckpointing will help to prevent leaking. It is removing and replacing badly deteriorated mortar and brick. Crown Roofing uses a specialized tool for the trade to give the new joints a smooth finish. So your masonry will last for decades.
How can I extend my roof warranty?Crown RoofingThere are several options:
- Upgrade roof with Progressive Materials Silicone Coating for 5, 10 or 20 years warranty
- Purchase package that includes a maintenance program
I have roof problems. Can I do the work myself?Crown RoofingIn most cases, work shouldn't be done yourself. Qualifying roofing contractors are well-trained to safely and efficiently repair or replace roof systems. You could also damage your roof system or easily injure yourself by falling off or through the roof.
How do I know which contractor to select?Crown RoofingMake sure that:
- The contractor is licensed by the State.
- The contractor has worker compensation and general liability insurance.
- The contractor uses high-skilled workers that are certified by a manufacturer.
- Warranty is confirmed.